In this article, we will discuss how you can get Pixel 5 wallpapers on any Android smartphone. When it comes to aesthetics, software, UI design, and more, Google offers the best experience to the users. Still, when it comes to hardware, it might get criticized by other hardware manufacturers. Google is not so good.
Recently, Pixel 5 has been announced, and it offers a handful of live wallpapers that have impressed us. Luckily you can install these live wallpapers on any of your Android smartphones. So, let’s get started with the steps for the same.
Get Pixel 5 Live Wallpapers on Any Android Smartphone
Below we have mentioned a general guide that works for all Android smartphones with Android Nougat or higher.
- Visit APKMirror and download the APK file for the Pixel 5 live wallpaper.
- Further, install the live wallpaper APK on your device.
- In case any prompt window related to security appears, click on “Settings” and then enable installation from unknown sources.
- After installing the Pixel 5 live wallpaper, you need to install the Wallpapers app from Google on PlayStore.
- You need to then open the Wallpapers app and scroll below to the “Live Wallpapers” section.
- On opening it, you will find all the Pixel 5 wallpapers, including Stepping Stones and Moving Shadows.
- Click on the desired wallpaper and tap on “Set Wallpaper,” and you will have it on your smartphone.
Install Pixel 5 Live Wallpapers on MIUI and Realme UI
You can follow these steps to install the Pixel 5 live wallpapers on MIUI and RealmeUI:
- In case, you don’t see the “Open” button on the Wallpapers app; then you need to trigger it manually.
- First, you need to install the Activity Launcher on your Android device.
- Once the installation is completed, open it and figure out the “Wallpapers” option.
- Further in the “Wallpapers” menu, click on the first option appearing there. Doing this will redirect you to the Wallpapers app.
- You can then easily set your desired Pixel 5 live wallpaper on your device.
- You can also create a shortcut on your device’s home screen to easily access the live wallpapers. Long press the option and tap on “Create shortcut.”
- If you are not able to see the Pixel 5 live wallpaper on your lock screen, then long-press the home screen and open “Wallpaper.” Further, open the “Wallpapers” menu appearing at the center.
- You will see a new Live Wallpapers section on which you need to tap on your desired wallpaper that you want to set on your device. Then click on “Download,” and once it gets downloaded, click on “Apply” and select “Set on both.”
- After that, go to the Wallpapers app and proceed to the “Live Wallpapers” section.
- You can then set your desired Pixel 5 live wallpaper, and this time, it will appear on your home as well as your lock screen.
So, these were the steps with the help of which you can install Pixel 5 live wallpaper on Android devices running Nougat or higher.
Source:- Pixel 5 Live Wallpapers