The Apple Watch helps you track your workout sessions and other data, keeping you in shape. Goals like active energy, exercise minutes, and stand hours are a part of the same. However, you can make certain changes to them to reflect your activity.
Are you interested to know more about the same? Below mentioned are all the information on changing Apple Watch move, stand, and exercise goals.
Changing Your Move, Stand, and Exercise Goals on Apple Watch
The steps to change the activity goals of your Apple Watch are:
- Visit the ‘Activity’ app on your Apple Watch. To do the same, either tap on the Activity ring compilation or tap the Digital Crown and load the Activity menu.
- The app will open viewing your current targets using three colors and rings. Locate the ‘Change Goals’ button at the bottom of the screen and click on the same,
Note: If there is no activity ring, swipe to the right of the screen until you see the same.
- A new window will open. You can set your new goals here. To change the value, use the Digital Crown.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to move to the next options.
With the arrival of watchOS 7, Exercise and Stand goals were added for changing. Before that, you could only make changes to the Move goal.
In case you haven’t updated your Apple Watch, do the same by checking for the software update in the General tab.
Adding an Activity Ring to the Watch Face
The easiest method to track your goals is by adding an Activity Ring to the Watch Face. To do the same, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Press and hold on the Watch face until you see the ‘Edit’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Edit’ option at the bottom of the screen and swipe to get to the ‘Complications’ interface.
- Tap anywhere on the screen and use the Digital Crown to get to the ‘Activity ring’ option.
You may add an Activity ring on your iPhone. All you need to do is tap and hold on any icon, so they start juggling. Click on the ‘+’ icon on the top-left corner of the screen. Select the ‘Activity’ option in the Fitness section and choose a size. Finally, it’ll be added to the Home screen.
So, do you love the features offered by the Apple Watch? Staying fit is an essential need; thus, keeping in mind the same, the company has worked brilliantly on its features to help you reach your fitness goals.
Source:- How to Reflect Your Activity Levels with Apple Watch