We often get stuck with a frozen or buggy application that we try hard to quit on our smartphones and computer systems. This is a common situation with which every one of us struggles on our devices. It can be the most annoying experience for anyone. If you face such a situation on your Windows 10 computer, then you can quickly get rid of this problem. You can use the Task Manager tool to end a task that becomes unresponsive on your computer system. Are you also a Windows 10 user? Do you also face such a situation where you find difficulty quitting any non-responding program on your computer system? Do you want to know the way to fix this issue? Any Windows 10 users can easily use the Task Manager utility to end a task on their computer system.
In the following article, we have mentioned the procedure you will need to follow to end any task using the Task Manager on your Windows 10 computer system. So, if you want to get the techniques, then you should go through this complete article.
The Technique to End a Task Using the Task Manager on Windows 10
The Windows 10 operating system comes with various great features that provide you with a fantastic computing experience. The Task Manager is also a convenient feature that comes within the Windows 10 operating system. It provides you with every piece of information regarding the processes and applications running on your computer system. It also enables you to perform several tasks on your computer. Well, this step-by-step guide aims to show you how you can close any program using the Task Manager on your Windows 10 computer. So, go through the below-mentioned steps to get started:
- First of all, you will open the Task Manager tool on your computer. For this, you will have to right-click on the taskbar and then select the option of the “Task Manager” from the pop-up menu that appears on your screen. Alternatively, for this, you can also use a shortcut key, “Ctrl + Shift + Escape.”
- And now, if the Task Manager gets open in a small window and you can see the task that you want to end, then simply click on its name and select the “End Task” button.
- And if you can’t see the task in the opened Task Manager window, go through the “More Details” button.
- And now, you will be able to view additional details in the Task Manager window. Here, you will also see a list of the processes with all the info.
- In the processes list, look for the task that you want to stop. And at last, click on the “End Task” button to finish the process. And now, the program will get automatically closed.
So, that’s how you can close any tasks using Task Manager on your Windows 10 computer. Next time, whenever you face a problem in ending any programs or applications, you know what to do. And with this, I hope that you will find this article helpful. Thanks for reading this full post.
Source:- Here’s How You Can End a Task Using Task Manager on Windows 10