The feature of Dark Mode has become so common these days, and it is available for a lot of applications. It is a great feature that helps to reduce eye strain and provides a more personalized look to the application. It is easy to work with this functionality on any application, and in fact, it provides you with the best experience. And now, coming to Microsoft Office, it is one of the biggest and the most popular software companies that have always satisfied its users by providing them with the best features within its every application. Dark Mode is also one such feature that the Microsoft users can enjoy in every Office app. Nowadays, we all spend a lot of our time sitting in front of our device screens, and that affects our well-being badly. So, we should enable this mode to make our work hours easier and stress-free.
Do you also want to enable the Dark mode feature in Microsoft Office Suite apps? Don’t know how to do so? Well, now, you are here, so you don’t need to worry. The following report will let you know how to do so. In the article, we have provided the procedure that you will need to follow to enable the Dark Mode in Microsoft Office Suite apps. So, go through the complete article and help yourself in proceeding with the task.
The Methods to Enable Dark Mode in Microsoft Office Suite Apps
Sometimes, it becomes difficult to work on the bright screen of our devices and especially at night. Not only this, but it also affects the battery life of our gadgets. Well, to deal with this problem, the feature of Dark Mode is available for almost all the applications. Enabling the Dark Mode feature in Microsoft Office Suite apps is an easy task that can be easily accomplished by any of the users. You can set a dark theme for any of the Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint. This follows a procedure that includes some simple steps. To proceed with the task, you will need to follow the below-mentioned steps. The process will just take a few minutes to complete the task. So, now, let’s move towards the steps to enable the Dark Mode in Microsoft Office Suite apps. Here it is:
Method 1: Enabling the Dark Mode in Microsoft Apps Using the Account Settings
You can use the Account Settings to enable the dark theme in any Microsoft apps. This is an easy way to do so. Follow these steps to proceed with this method.
- According to this technique, first of all, you will have to open any of the Microsoft Office applications on your computer system. You can do that by searching for the application in the Windows search feature.
- After opening the application, go to the “File” menu that you can see at the top left corner of your screen.
- Now, select the “Account” or “Office Account” option. And here, you will see an option to change the theme. Go to the “Theme” menu and click on the option of “Dark Grey”. You can also set the Black theme for the application.
- After following all of the above steps, the theme will be changed for all the Microsoft Office applications.
- And now, close the app and relaunch it. And that’s all. This way, you can enable the Dark theme for the Office apps.
Method 2: Setting the Dark Theme Using the Applications Options
Here is another straightforward technique that you can follow to enable the Dark Mode in the Microsoft Office apps. Here’s how it works:
- To proceed with this technique, firstly, open any of the Microsoft Office apps on your computer by going through the Windows search feature.
- And now, go to the “File” tab given at the top of your screen and then you need to click on the “Options” that you will see on the left side of your screen.
- After this, a new window with the “General” tab will open up on your screen. Click on the “General” tab to find the Office theme option.
- And then, click on the option of “Black” or “Dark Grey” to enable the theme.
- Finally, save the changes by clicking on the “Ok” button.
So, this is how you can enable the dark mode in any of the Microsoft Office apps. Aren’t these the most convenient techniques? And it will even enhance your experience. So, go now and try out any of these procedures. And if you wish to read more articles to have more information, please check out our website.
Source:- How to Enable Dark Mode in Microsoft Office Suite Apps